18 Nov 2021

**WAITOMO RALLY UPDATE**

Bill McEwan

No Comments

Hamilton Car Club are at this stage still committed to run the Waitomo Clubmans Rally on 5th December. There are still a few logistics to solve we are currently working on.

This event will run under Covid Level 2 restrictions, advice for what this will mean for you on the day will be included in Part 2 Regs. However be aware if restrictions change to the new traffic light system prior to the rally, competitors will need to be familiar with the new govt requirements regarding vaccination status.

For those who will obviously sadly not be able to make the event due to border restrictions or otherwise please withdraw via possum. You will be advised on refund procedure in due course.

If anyone else would like to enter we are still accepting entries, no late fee applies but get your entry in on possum ASAP.

We will confirm the final go ahead for the rally before or on December 1st at the latest.

Thankyou in advance for understanding the difficulties forced upon the organisers. We are doing our best to be able to bring you a great skid to end the year.